Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Vashiro -- Awesome. Thanks David smile.gif
davidemonin -- Winterscapes 001 is now available for download in the Guest Mix section!
davidemonin -- All of my older Guest Mixes are available for download again !
davidemonin -- Dreamscapes and my New show Journey Through Space will start airing January 2013 on DI.fm. Journey Through Space: . First Friday of every month at 12:00 EST / 16:00 GMT . DI.fm Space Dreams Channel Dreamscapes: . First Sunday of Every month at 13:00 EST / 17:00 GMT . DI.fm Chillout Dreams Channel
FauxReveur -- chill set 33 in the rack

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> FauxReveur - Chill Set 46
FauxReveur
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 06:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

FauxReveur - Chill Set XLVI

user posted image

user posted image

Chillout - ambient
Length: 98.10
mp3 encoding: 320 kbbs

1. DaveZ - Here For The Rush (Original Mix)
2. De Vega - Relaxation for My Mind
3. The Human Case - Tharany
4. Angels Of Venice - Queen Of The Sun
5. Zero Cult - Night Out (2010 Edit)
6. Tender Rain - Sweet Night (Original Mix)
7. Twins In Mind - The Nighttime (Original Mix)
8. Marco Torrance - Ice Covered June (Original Version)
9. Twins In Mind - Eternal Fantasies (Cammiloo Remix)
10. Fatal Brightness Alex - Blue Lotus (Original Mix)
11. Amanaska - Sleep
12. Graphite - Seagulls Singing Your Name (Original Mix)
13. Asura - Afterain
14. The Resistance - Never Let Me Go (East Cafe Chill Reverse)
15. Aerosoul - Isla Blanka (ambient mix)
16. After Meridian feat. Beatriz Arenas - The Mist (Michael Witness Ambient Mix)

Download: FauxReveur - Chill Set XLVI from here

All FauxReveur's Chill Mixes on Offlinemode server

And on Mixcloud

Direct link:
http://sound.offlinemode.org/~fauxreveur/m...hill_Set_46.mp3

Cover picture by Huussii
http://http://huussii.deviantart.com/
Huussii retains all rights on the pictures
PMEmail Poster
^
FauxReveur
 Posted: Jan 26 2016, 07:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

The story behind the mix.

One night in November...
I was planning my usual trimestrial mixing session, probably already had selected a few tracks. I had to halt work to spend some time with Walter, spending a couple of minutes - the usual tax imposed on parents. While discussing with him, I took a quick look at the news - the usual collection of half-interesting anouncements, political declarations, sports, arts..., and then some breaking news from the "Liberation" French newspaper about some shootings in Paris.

I frowned my eyebrows, tried to check for the accuracy of these news. I looked at other newspapers online - nothing.

Back to my computer, I switched to "Le Monde" online (another newspaper), and eventually news of some shootings came here too - together with hearings of bombs. All of this was confused, but had the bitter taste of remembrance. I remember perfectly well this moring in Colorado, when I sat to my computer and my fellow post-doc turned to me and ask me inocently " have you heard about this plane crashing into the World Trade Center?". Born and raised in the USA, she was meaning simply accident. Born and raised in terrorism-prone Europe, I must have been one of the first in the building to think about terrorism.

So, from this previous experience, I knew how it would come - first the confusion, the contradictory reports, the bits of news falling in, little by little. Then the end of mayhem, the dust slightly falling on the ground revealing the magnitude of the carnage. From far away, there was nothing to do but to wait.

I closed the browser, went on mixing until about 11 pm, when I had the feeling the mix was OK, and then went back to the news. Whatever my (aclual lack of) concentration was, it instantly evaporated, there could be no idea of mixing anymore.

The mix of this fateful night was intended to be released on Early December. Here it is, now.

As usual, I hope you will enjoy the mix.

From heart - FauxReveur
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins