Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Vashiro -- Awesome. Thanks David smile.gif
davidemonin -- Winterscapes 001 is now available for download in the Guest Mix section!
davidemonin -- All of my older Guest Mixes are available for download again !
davidemonin -- Dreamscapes and my New show Journey Through Space will start airing January 2013 on DI.fm. Journey Through Space: . First Friday of every month at 12:00 EST / 16:00 GMT . DI.fm Space Dreams Channel Dreamscapes: . First Sunday of Every month at 13:00 EST / 17:00 GMT . DI.fm Chillout Dreams Channel
FauxReveur -- chill set 33 in the rack

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Welcome to my New Forum! :)
davidemonin
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I only learned, just a few hours ago, that ipbfree.com shut it's doors on all of its users without notice, deleting all forums, including my davidemoninmixes.ipbfree forum, and all contents of each forum are completely lost with no backup sad.gif
As frustrating that is for all of us, I still decided right away to try creating a new forum somewhere else for my mixes and other contents regarding ambient & edm music. The search ended out being really quick, as somebody recommended jcink.com as a good and reliable replacement! Can't say much yet about the reliability, but can surely say that it is has some better features than ipbfree:
One being the shoutbox, so don't hesitate to say hello or put your comments there as well wink.gif

So, here is my new forum with a Much nicer skin than my last one. Hope my mix followers will enjoy this forum a little better as well.

It will take me a few days to get everything back up, as it was more or less before.

Welcome to my new forum and enjoy! smile.gif

David Emonin
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins