Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  
Vashiro -- Awesome. Thanks David smile.gif
davidemonin -- Winterscapes 001 is now available for download in the Guest Mix section!
davidemonin -- All of my older Guest Mixes are available for download again !
davidemonin -- Dreamscapes and my New show Journey Through Space will start airing January 2013 on DI.fm. Journey Through Space: . First Friday of every month at 12:00 EST / 16:00 GMT . DI.fm Space Dreams Channel Dreamscapes: . First Sunday of Every month at 13:00 EST / 17:00 GMT . DI.fm Chillout Dreams Channel
FauxReveur -- chill set 33 in the rack

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Radio Show: "JOURNEY THROUGH SPACE"
davidemonin
 Posted: Dec 4 2012, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Starting January 4 2013, my new Radio show Journey Through Space will start airing on the DI.fm Space Dreams channel at 12:00 EST/17:00 GMT.

Journey Through Space will feature sounds which could be defined as Space Ambient music.

Journey Through Space:

. First Friday of every month at 12:00 EST / 16:00 GMT
. DI.fm Space Dreams Channel
PMEmail Poster
^
FauxReveur
 Posted: Dec 16 2012, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (davidemonin @ Dec 4 2012, 06:52 PM)
Starting January 4 2013, my new Radio show Journey Through Space will start airing on the DI.fm Space Dreams channel at 12:00 EST/16:00 GMT.

Back to the turntable? cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif Excellent! I'm looking forward to listening to this.

It will remind me of the Hearts of Space radio broadcast on Sunday evenings biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
^
davidemonin
 Posted: Dec 21 2012, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Actually Journey Through Space will be airing right after the Hearts of Space radio show that also airs on the DI Space Dreams Channel wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
^
FauxReveur
 Posted: Dec 29 2012, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (davidemonin @ Dec 21 2012, 12:46 PM)
Actually Journey Through Space will be airing right after the Hearts of Space radio show that also airs on the DI Space Dreams Channel wink.gif

OK, some clarification needed here.
When I was in Colorado, I used to listen to Hearts of Space on every Sunday 8 pm. That was on Colorado Public Radio. At this time, DI was still a bit of experimental, with two channels (trance and classical) and a raving audience of 2,000 people the best days smile.gif And yes, I was among them laugh.gif

OK,looking forward to (re)discover these radio shows .

PMEmail Poster
^
davidemonin
 Posted: Dec 30 2012, 09:58 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Yea, it is amazing to see the evolution of online radio stations especially over the past 5 years !! So many more since than, and a few like DI have Super expanded for sure, to the point I think it has become too overwhelming, but i guess that could be seen as a good thing also, hehe!!

Did you ever listen to Musical Starstreams also on the radio by any chance while you were in the US ? Somewhat similar to HOS.
http://www.starstreams.com/My Webpage

I recorded a lot of those shows on "Cassette tapes" when I was a teenager. Remember those, Lol!! I actually still have those recordings today!

Bonne annee a toi et ta famille wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
^
FauxReveur
 Posted: Dec 31 2012, 11:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Starstreams... no, never heard of that, I actually spend more time on generationtrance and a few form sites alike.

"Cassette tapes" hehe... I made only a few of them, but, I must have most of the track as mp3s by now. My favorite was recorded in 1995 on radio Espace at Lyon - at this time they were airing pure trance jewels. It started with Cenith X - Feel (Legend B remix) cool.gif cool.gif . And Faithless -Salva Mea on the same side - Oh boy... wub.gif

OK, it's past midnight here. Bonne année à toi, à Natalie et à tous tes proches smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins